When you visit a podiatrist for a chronic foot or ankle problem, the last thing you want to hear is that you need surgery. At Freeland Foot & Ankle Clinic, that is the last thing you will hear from us. We offer state-of-the-art treatments that are effective and non-invasive, and we will always recommend these advanced but conservative therapies before referring our patients for surgery.
We understand that you desperately want to get back to your active lifestyle, but you don’t want to take the risks that surgical procedures can involve. That is why we take a back-to-basics approach of no-rush appointments and patient education combined with the cutting-edge therapies and treatments that are now available to relieve a variety of conditions.
How Our Patient Care Is Revolutionary
You have waited long enough for relief, and you shouldn’t have to wait months for an appointment with a podiatrist when you finally decide it’s time to find a solution. Our staff is committed to getting you in as quickly as possible so that we can evaluate and diagnose the cause of your discomfort. Once you are in our office, we take the time to listen to you, and our staff excels at offering easy-to-understand explanations for your diagnoses and treatment options.
We will never rush through an appointment in anticipation of the next patient. You don't have to worry about not feeling heard or leaving the office with unanswered questions.
This approach may seem old-fashioned, but we think it’s revolutionary in this age of fast-tracked medical appointments and virtual doctors. If you have had difficulty getting other doctors to listen to your concerns, experience the Freeland Foot & Ankle Clinic difference. Our entire team is here to help.
State-of-the-Art Therapies Offered in Freeland
The good news is that Dr. Dailey does much more than listen! He also offers a wide variety of non-invasive treatments and therapies to relieve your pain and get you back on your feet. He keeps himself up to date on the advances in his field, and he brings these cutting-edge treatments to his patients as quickly as possible. Right now, in our office, we offer the following:
- EPAT shockwave therapy. Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT) is a treatment that stimulates the body to promote healing, increase blood flow, stimulate cell repair, reduce inflammation, and stop the pain. This can be an effective treatment for a variety of soft tissue injuries.
- Laser therapy. We have seen inspiring results with therapeutic laser treatment in our clinic. From reducing muscle pain to curing fungal toenails, our HyperBlue Plus laser has proved vital in healing our patients' pain.
- Custom orthotics. Everyone can benefit from having proper support in their shoes—from senior mall-walkers to competitive athletes. However, over-the-counter shoe inserts don’t always cut it. When you come into our office, Dr. Dailey will cast, dispense, and adjust your unique orthotic devices in-office! No need to seek out a medical supplier.
- Keryflex. Trauma, fungus, and deformities can cause you to lose toenails. While not medically serious, missing toenails can make you feel self-conscious and uncomfortable. At Freeland Foot & Ankle, we offer a toenail replacement system called Keryflex. This treatment is only provided in clinical settings, and we are a certified provider.
- Onyfix. Deformed nails can change shape and encroach on the surrounding skin, causing discomfort. They may even become ingrown, meaning they cut into the skin and cause swelling, pain, and even infection. We use an innovative system, the Onyfix nail correction system, to bring toenails back into a natural shape without any needles or procedures.
- Swift Wart Treatment. Swift is a cutting-edge, FDA-cleared technology that has proven to be highly effective in the removal of plantar warts. By delivering low-dose microwave energy, we are able to target an treat the underlying HPV virus by stimulating a natural immune response in the body.
- Kinesiology Taping. Used for a wide range of conditions such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendintits, k-tape helps to decrease muscle tightness, stiffness, pain, infammation, and ankle instability.
In addition to these advanced treatments, we also offer tried-and-true methods for resolving the cause of your foot or ankle pain, including anti-inflammatories, stretching, padding, and self-care recommendations you can do at home. In most cases, patients experience pain relief after the very first visit.
Learn More: Say Goodbye to Stubborn Heel Pain Without the Inconvenience of Surgery!
See What We Can Do for You
Don't you think it's time to seek out the compassionate care you deserve? A provider who will listen to you and your concerns? Who will exhaust every treatment option before opting for surgical intervention? And rest assured, if surgery is the only solution to your particular condition, we will talk you through the process and refer you to someone we trust. Give us a call at (989) 695-6788 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.