The last thing you want to hear when you visit a podiatrist for a chronic foot or ankle problem is that you need surgery. At Freeland Foot & Ankle Clinic, that is the last thing you will hear from us. We offer state-of-the-art treatments that are effective and non-invasive, and we will always recommend these advanced but conservative therapies before referring our patients for surgery.
We understand that you desperately want to get back to your active lifestyle, but you don’t want to take the risks that surgical procedures can involve. That is why we take a back-to-basics approach of no-rush appointments and patient education combined with the cutting-edge therapies and treatments that are now available to relieve a variety of conditions.
How Our Patient Care Is Revolutionary
You have waited long enough for help with a foot or ankle problem, and you shouldn’t have to wait months for an appointment with a podiatrist when you finally decide it’s time to find a solution. Our staff is committed to getting you in as quickly as possible so that we can evaluate and diagnose the cause of your discomfort. Once you are in our office, we take the time to listen to you and to explain what’s going on with your feet. We are dedicated to patient education and will never rush you out the door so that we can see the next patient.
This approach may seem old-fashioned, but we think it’s actually revolutionary in this age of fast-tracked medical appointments and virtual doctors. If you are having a hard time getting another doctor to listen to your concerns, experience the Freeland Foot & Ankle Clinic difference. Our entire team is here to help.
State-of-the-Art Therapies We Offer in Freeland
The good news is that Dr. Dailey does much more than just listen! He also offers a variety of non-invasive treatments and therapies to relieve your pain and get you back on your feet. He is very much plugged into the advances happening in the field of podiatry and brings cutting-edge treatments to his patients as quickly as he can. Right now in our office, we offer the following:
- EPAT shockwave therapy. Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology is a treatment that stimulates the body to promote healing and stop pain. The EPAT machine delivers painless pulses that increase blood flow, stimulate cell repair, and reduce inflammation. This can be an effective treatment for a variety of soft tissue injuries.
- Laser therapy. We have seen very exciting results with therapeutic laser treatment in our clinic. From reducing muscle pain to curing fungal toenails, our HyperBlue Plus laser has opened up a range of quick, effective treatments that provide pain relief almost instantly.
- Custom orthotics. Having the proper foot support in every shoe benefits everyone—from senior mall-walkers to competitive athletes. However, over-the-counter shoe inserts don’t always cut it. When you come into our office, Dr. Dailey will use a state-of-the-art system to fit you with custom orthotics.
- Keryflex. Trauma, fungus, and deformities can cause you to lose toenails. While not medically serious, missing toenails can make you feel self-conscious and uncomfortable. At Freeland Foot & Ankle, we offer a toenail replacement system called Keryflex. This treatment is only offered in clinical settings, and we are a certified provider.
- Onyfix. Involuted nails change shape and encroach on the surrounding skin, causing discomfort. They may even become ingrown, meaning they cut into the skin, causing swelling, pain, and even infection. We use an innovative system, the Onyfix nail correction system, to bring toenails back into a natural shape through normal growth without any tension or pain.
In addition to these advanced treatments, we also offer tried-and-true methods for resolving the cause of your foot or ankle pain, including anti-inflammatories, stretching, padding, and self-care recommendations you can do at home. In most cases, patients experience pain relief at the very first visit.
Come See What We Can Do for You
If you have questions about a treatment or remedy you have read about, give us a call. We would be happy to discuss it with you. Our team is always looking for innovative, effective treatments that provide relief without surgery. And rest assured, if surgery is the only solution to your particular condition, we will talk you through the process and refer you to someone we trust. Give us a call at (989) 695-6788 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.